7 movie Reviews with Responses

Blood Opera: Father of Flies Blood Opera: Father of Flies

This is awesome! The animation is really good and the music fits super well too!

RamLama responds:

Ah- glad you like it! Ha... next time around, I'm choosing the music *before* animating. I loved how this group's songs roughly matched the scene transitions., but it took a lot of digging.

Crust Crust

The Animation, the backgrounds, the voices, the story, the character designs, the music, I DUG it. Great work!

Brewster responds:

dug it. nice

Fishy Business Fishy Business

Very much reminded me of the whale from hitchhikers guide! Loved it!

LinkTCOne responds:

Aaahh that was one of the inspirations but I didn't want to rip it off directly.

Eaters of Dog Food Eaters of Dog Food

This was hilariously bizarre! Dig it!

Anton-Michael responds:

Thaankks!

The World Before Later On The World Before Later On

Really liked the squigglevision style animation! The song was great also, kinda reminded of something from Queens of the Stone Ages latest album!

cheshirecat1582 responds:

Thank you very much! I do love Queens of the Stone Age, So maybe it just rubbed off...

Flower Girl Flower Girl

Really enjoyed the dry-ish humor here! The whole animation had a whole adventure time inspired feel to it (which is awesome). Also props for using the rare Mac track! Saw him play last week in my hometown and it was awesome!

SwedishPlumTrees responds:

You got to see Mac DeMarco live!? Lucky! I went to go buy tickets to see him in Brooklyn and he was sold out immediately. I wanna go visit his home one day. He gives out his address at the end of his last album. He says to stop by and he'll make you coffee. Sounds like such a chill dude. Anyway, thanks for the nice words man.

John The Fisherman John The Fisherman

Very mysterious! I like the character! The voice-over is good too! Is he named after the Primus tune? I hope so! Les Claypool is a god! :D

Gerkinman responds:

It was a reference to that tune, yes indeed. Well spotted.